Unable to delete notification templates getting >> Got invalid parent id 60 for notification "XYZ template"

Hi,

We are trying to delete one of the template from the icinga WebUI but getting Got invalid parent id 60 for notification “Template Name” with below error. could anyone help us to resolve this issue ?

#0 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Objects/IcingaObject.php(2950): Icinga\Module\Director\Resolver\TemplateTree->listParentNamesFor(Object(Icinga\Module\Director\Objects\IcingaNotification))
#1 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Objects/IcingaObject.php(956): Icinga\Module\Director\Objects\IcingaObject->listImportNames()
#2 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Data/Db/DbObject.php(238): Icinga\Module\Director\Objects\IcingaObject->getImports()
#3 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Objects/IcingaObject.php(683): Icinga\Module\Director\Data\Db\DbObject->get(String)

• Web browser used >> Chrome latest
  • Icinga 2 version used >> 2.12.3
  • PHP version used >> PHP 7.1.30 (fpm-fcgi)
  • Server operating system and version >> Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.9 (Maipo)

Please post screenshots of the notification template, or at least the director version

Below are the screenshots.

that’s neither the notification template nor the director version

We are unable to edit or delete the notification template.

your director is very old, have you considered update to a recent version?

No. i have just added the notification template and got the error also the situation is i’m not able to delete the template even not able to apply the changes its showing * Got invalid parent id 60 for notification “xyz” (TemplateTree.php:63)

I’m sorry, that version is too old, maybe someone else can help.

But you can ask if this user figured it out…