Dear early adopters,
usually we publish release candidates of our projects, wait for them to be tested by others than us too, fix bugs (if any) and release the final version.
This time we also released Icinga v2.12.0-rc1 Icinga Web v2.8.0-rc1 and Icinga DB v1.0-rc1. But I’m afraid we can’t rely on the usual amount of external testers per time unit as many of you unfortunately have trouble with COVID19. Just to be sure we ask you explicitly:
Have you already tested those new release candidates?