Find or crate SLA templates

Sorry, I didn’t want to start a new thread but this topic is very relevant. I am new to Icinga and wanted to know where to get my hands on some SLA templates for how to create them. I am able to create reports but I have access to only the default template and wanted to find a way add more information to the reports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey there, I moved your topic out from the SLA Reporting topic, since I feel like this is a seperate inquiry :slight_smile:

Thanks for doing that, I hope I will get the response that will resolve my inquiry.

What do you want to achieve?
What information do you want to add?
Can you provide a mockup?

The reporting module can change the front page of an sla report if that helps.

Icinga Web 2.11.1

When I navigate to the Reporting menu and click on “New Report” the screen presents the following fields:
Name
Timeline
Template

The last 3 are drop-downs with options to choose from, except that Template is empty.

The default report is a table that shows the percentage SLA, this is adequate but since the possibility of a more colourful display exists I want to take advantage of that. I am hoping to have options to choose how the report is displayed. To that end I would like to see what a template looks like so I can build my own.

Thanks.

Do you use ido or icingadb for historic data?

the template only changes footer header and the frontpage of the report.
you can create on here → icingaweb2/reporting/templates/new

you could create your own module theme and overwrite the styles defined in icingaweb2-module-reporting/public/css at master · Icinga/icingaweb2-module-reporting · GitHub
with !important. that can change the colors of your report.

Best regards

Thank you very much.

Ransford

I forgot to ask, what is the format/layout of a template?

Thanks.

The report is an html table:
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 01.22.48

Thank you very much.