Wrong Graphite Web URL

Hi
Nachdem Sie die im vorhandenen Text aufgelisteten Dateien heruntergeladen haben
Ich habe das folgende Problem festgestellt und hoffe, Ihnen helfen zu können
Ich werde Ihnen das folgende Bild senden.

I’m using Google translate, so I apologize in advance for the language.

It looks like the URL for graphite was set wrong in Icinga. Try to make sure you can connect to Graphite in your browser directly before putting the URL into Icinga’s settings.

Ich verwende Google Übersetzer, deshalb entschuldige ich mich im Voraus für die Sprache.

Es sieht so aus, als ob die URL für Graphit in Icinga falsch eingestellt wurde. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie in Ihrem Browser eine Verbindung zu Graphite herstellen können, bevor Sie die URL in die Einstellungen von Icinga übernehmen.

hallo ,

Vielen Dank für Ihre kurze Information
Aber ich arbeite an dem Programm in icinga2
Wie erhalte ich die falsch zugewiesene Icinga-Graphit-URL?
so können sie bitte mehr Informationen senden
vielen Dank
Feras

This community is English only.
Please ask your questions in English, so everyone is able to understand what you are asking.

(Auf dieser Plattform bitte die Fragen nur auf Englisch stellen :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hello ,

Thank you for your brief information.
But I’m working on the program in icinga2.
How do I get the wrongly assigned Icinga Graphite URL?
so you can send more information please
thank you
Feras

What’s in your nginx conf, what is GRAPHITE_URL set to in carbon.conf, and what is URL_PREFIX set to in local_settings.py?

Also, is Icinga running on the same server as Graphite?

Hi,

please don’t bump howto topics with different questions, also not in German or any other non-English language. Everyone needs to be able to follow the conversation, therefore English is the only language we keep for being an inclusive community.

I’ve split this topic in to a new one to allow others to better follow its topic.

Cheers,
Michael