Upgrade - haproxy command re-defined

Hi.

Previously I have used Icinga2 2.10.3-2 and icingaweb2 2.6.2. There I have set up the haproxy as custom command - which was working successfully. Now I have added the icinga2 repo and upgraded to latest stable version (icinga2 = 2.12.0-1, icingaweb2 = 2.8.2).

At the upgrading process I got an error message:

Error: Object ‘haproxy’ of type ‘CheckCommand’ re-defined: in [stage]/zones.d/director-global/commands.conf: 225:1-225:29; previous definition: in /usr/share/icinga2/include/plugins-contrib.d/web.conf: 588:1-588:29
Location: in [stage]/zones.d/director-global/commands.conf: 225:1-225:29

I have simply fixed this by restoring my vm-snapshot, then I have renamed my custom “haproxy checkcommand” and then I have upgraded again - now successfully.

It looks like that the haproxy checkcommand is now predefined as external command?? If I Open /usr/share/icinga2/include/plugins-contrib.d/web.conf then I can see the command there. But I’m not able to find it within director > external commands? Other commands like “apache-status” or “webinject” avaiable, but not the haproxy (also not the haproxy_status).

If I rename my custom command, I will got the error message above again when I try to apply changes.

I’m new to icinga and now I don’t understand why I can’t see this command… It would be great if someone can help me.

Best regards,
phoenix