Unhandled services report is not there anymore after upgrade icingaweb2 and icinga2

Hello everyone,
as you all may notice, when you see the list of hosts, in case of problem by services of the host there is a red report in parenthesis like: (4 unhandled services)
as we created our own dashboards we are dependent to see this report by every Host name that has the problem with their services.
After upgrading icinga2 to 2.14 version and icingaweb2 to 2.11 version i dont have this report by Host names anymore.
Does anyone knows if this is the change of icinga2 or icingaweb2 new versions or there is something wrong with my system and i have to change something.

• Icinga Web 2 version 2.11
  • Icinga 2 version used (icinga2 --version) : 2.14
  • PHP version used (php --version): 7.4
  • Server operating system and version: RHEL

I am very thankful for your answers and time :slight_smile:

can you provide a screenshot of what’s missing? in case you have anything in your documentation…
from which version did you update icingaweb2?
are you using the icingadb or monitoring module?

Hi,
i dont have any screenshot from my old system. but i found an example hier
As you see there is these red reports about unhandled services for the Hosts. But after Upgrading from icingaweb2 2.9 version to 2.11 version i dont have these reports.

I still use monitoring module.
Can this problem be related to icingacli ? should i do something with it? i am very new in icinga world.

That is no longer part of icingaweb2-module-monitoring anymore, the code was removed in 2.10

thank you very much for the answer. is these any documentation that i can find the information about it?
i want to find if we can activate it manually :smiley:

That’s the code that provides the view:

That’s the Controller:

but some queries have been removed too.

you can use this module to get this back.
got to /icingaweb2/monitoringbackports/moduleconfig and enable the “Backport Hostlist”