- Icinga DB Web version (System - About): not yet installed
- Icinga Web 2 version (System - About): not yet installed
- Web browser: Firefox 96 on Lubuntu 21.04
- Icinga 2 version (
icinga2 --version): version: r2.12.3-1
- Icinga DB version (
icingadb --version): v1.1.0 (armhf)
- PHP version used (
php --version): not yet installed
- Server operating system and version: Raspberry Pi 3B Debian 11 (bullseye) aarch64 lite
root@master:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/bullseye-icinga.list
deb Index of /debian icinga-bullseye main
deb-src Index of /debian icinga-bullseye main
I’m installing icinga2 on a Raspberry Pi 3B aarch64 lite.
There is no icingadb or icingadb-redis package available.
I installed the armhf architecture pkg for icingadb, which appeared when I added
“deb https://packages.icinga.com/*raspbian* icinga-bullseye main”
to the repository lists.
I installed the system according to
The icingadb appears to run with out error, except for the failed connection to Redis.
The system is trying connect to the non-existent Redis server at port 6380:
information/IcingaDB: Trying to connect to Redis server (async) on host ‘127.0.0.1:6380’
critical/IcingaDB: Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:6380: Connection refused
However the icingadb-web package is also not found.
Unable to locate package icingadb-web
- What do you suggest to get to a working system?
- Do I need the Redis server for a small 15 Pi’s system? Is it a matter of future compatibility?
- Can I use the icinga2-ido-pgsql / icingacli / icingaweb2 as in buster & stretch?
- Will it work to use the icingadb:armhf (1.1.0-1.bullseye) pkg (incompatible architecture?)