Problems with schema upgrade to 2.11.0

Hello,

I have problems upgrading the MySQL schema to 2.11. I get:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1833 Cannot change column 'name': used in a foreign key constraint 'fk_icingaweb_group_membership_icingaweb_group' of table 'icingaweb2.icingaweb_group_membership'
#0 [internal function]: PDO->exec()
#1 /usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/vendor/ipl/sql/src/Connection.php(82): call_user_func_array()
#2 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Hook/Common/DbMigrationStep.php(125): ipl\Sql\Connection->__call()
#3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Hook/DbMigrationHook.php(211): Icinga\Application\Hook\Common\DbMigrationStep->apply()
#4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/MigrationManager.php(149): Icinga\Application\Hook\DbMigrationHook->run()
#5 /usr/share/icingaweb2/application/controllers/MigrationsController.php(216): Icinga\Application\MigrationManager->apply()
#6 /usr/share/icinga-php/vendor/vendor/evenement/evenement/src/EventEmitterTrait.php(143): Icinga\Controllers\MigrationsController->Icinga\Controllers\{closure}()
#7 /usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/vendor/ipl/stdlib/src/Events.php(25): ipl\Html\Form->emit()
#8 /usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/vendor/ipl/html/src/Form.php(239): ipl\Html\Form->emitOnce()
#9 /usr/share/icingaweb2/application/controllers/MigrationsController.php(229): ipl\Html\Form->handleRequest()
#10 /usr/share/icingaweb2/application/controllers/MigrationsController.php(95): Icinga\Controllers\MigrationsController->handleMigrateRequest()
#11 /usr/share/icinga-php/vendor/vendor/shardj/zf1-future/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Icinga\Controllers\MigrationsController->indexAction()
#12 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/Dispatcher.php(76): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch()
#13 /usr/share/icinga-php/vendor/vendor/shardj/zf1-future/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Icinga\Web\Controller\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#14 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(294): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#15 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/webrouter.php(105): Icinga\Application\Web->dispatch()
#16 /usr/share/icingaweb2/public/index.php(4): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')
#17 {main}

I couldn’t find any solution, so I am asking here. I might add that this installation is rather old, the first attempts where done while Icingaweb2 was still beta.

Thank you!

That’d be 2013. I’d call that ancient.

My recommendation: Start from scratch.