Peer certificate does not match trusted certficiate

I am trying to use an ansible playbook to automate the configuration of a client to my setup. The master is up and running how it should and I am using icinga version r2.10.3-1. I’ve attached my playbook:

• name: Icinga client setup automation
    hosts: all
    become: yes
    vars:
    icinga2_cn: “{{ inventory_hostname }}”
    icinga2_master: “master-hostname”
    icinga2_pki_path: “/var/lib/icinga2/certs/”
    icinga2_hostname: master-hostname-fqdn
    icinga2_port: 5665

tasks:
    - name: Generate a ticket for client on Master
    connection: local
    shell: icinga2 pki ticket --cn {{ icinga2_cn }} --salt 12345
    register: icinga2_ticket

- name: Create New Certificates
          shell: icinga2 pki new-cert --cn {{ icinga2_cn }} --key {{ icinga2_pki_path }}{{ icinga2_cn  }} --cert {{ icinga2_pki_path }}{{ icinga2_cn }}.crt

- name: Save master certificate
          shell: icinga2 save-cert --key {{ icinga2_pki_path }}.key --cert {{ icinga2_pki_path }}{{ icinga2_cn }}.crt --trustedcert {{ icinga2_pki_path }}ca.crt --host {{

icinga2_hostname }}

- name: Run the node setup on the client
        shell: |
          icinga2 node setup \
           --endpoint {{ icinga2_hostname }} \
           --zone {{ icinga2_cn }} \
           --parent_host {{ icinga2_hostname }} \
           --trustedcert {{ icinga2_pki_path }}ca.crt \

- name: Restart and enable Icinga service
        service:
                name: icinga2
                state: restarted
                enabled: true

My playbook fails on the last task which is the icinga2 node setup and I get the error i mentioned in the title of this post. The error includes " Peer cert does not match trusted cert " and also “Failed to fetch signed cert from parent Icinga node. Please try again.”
One thing i noticed was that when i run the "openssl x509 -text -in " command on the cert for my client for “Issuer” CN is displays my clients hostname when I believe it should display Icinga CN instead so i think this is part of the problem. Any advice to help resolve this problem would be appreciated.

One thing i noticed on issues similar to mine on different post’s were that they mentioned the ticketSalt needs to be set in the constants file. Is the ticket salt supposed to be set automatically when you run the icinga2 node wizard or do you set this manually? I have checked my constants file and the ticket salt was not set and left blank.