NRPE Version V2 in Director

Hello
From the console I execute the command with --v2 and it returns the command correctly.

./check_nrpe -H SERVER - v2 -c CheckServiceState -a CheckAll 'exclude = SysmonLog! exclude = Ati HotKey Poller! exclude = ShellHWDetection! exclude = RemoteRegistry! exclude = clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32! exclude = clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64! exclude = stisvc! exclude = sppsvc ’

OK: All services are in their appropriate state.

But I do not know how to configure the service in icinga director with the option --v2
Where can I add the parameter --v2?

Thank you

Hi,

you can set it with enabling nrpe_version_2 as shown in your screenshot. The nrpe check command provided with the ITL and imported as external check command has that abstracted.

Once you’ve stored and deployed the service, extract its executed command line via “inspect” in the detail view.

Cheers,
Michael

If I execute this command it gives me ok

[root@SERVER1plugins]# ./check_nrpe -H SERVER–v2 -c CheckServiceState -a CheckAll ‘exclude=SysmonLog!exclude=Ati HotKey Poller!exclude=ShellHWDetection!exclude=RemoteRegistry!exclude=clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32!exclude=clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64!exclude=stisvc!exclude=sppsvc’
OK: All services are in their appropriate state.

But if I run the “inspect” command it gives me an error

CRITICAL: ShellHWDetection: stopped (critical)

And I do not understand why it seems that if I have that value excluded (ShellHWDetection)

I do not know what difference there is between the two commands, to see if you can please what’s going on

Thank you !!!

Nrpe version 2 if I have it activated

Nrpe Version 2 true

[root@SERVER1plugins]# ./check_nrpe ‘-2’ ‘-H’ ‘SERVER’ ‘-c’ ‘check_service’ ‘-a’ ‘exclude=SysmonLog!exclude=Ati HotKey Poller!exclude=ShellHWDetection!exclude=RemoteRegistry!exclude=clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32!exclude=clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64!exclude=stisvc!exclude=sppsvc’
CRITICAL: ShellHWDetection: stopped (critical)

check_service=checkServiceState CheckAll