Not able to access icinga2 web interface

facing the issue mentioned below
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Locale’ not found in /usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/vendor/ipl/i18n/src/Locale.php:125 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/vendor/ipl/i18n/src/Locale.php(90): ipl\I18n\Locale->parseLocale(‘en_us’) #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(504): ipl\I18n\Locale->getPreferred(‘en-US,en;q=0.9’, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/ApplicationBootstrap.php(696): Icinga\Application\Web->detectLocale() #3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(106): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->setupInternationalization() #4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/ApplicationBootstrap.php(388): Icinga\Application\Web->bootstrap() #5 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/webrouter.php(105): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap::start() #6 /usr/share/icingaweb2/public/index.php(4): require_once(‘/usr/share/php/…’) #7 {main} thrown in /usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/vendor/ipl/i18n/src/Locale.php on line 125

Have followed all steps to install icinga2 and other dependencies properly as given in official document still facing this issue and not able to access web interface of icinga.

Do you have the locale (en_us) available in your server OS and PHP?

1 Like

This is a common error when there is something wrong with php e.g. is not enabled. You can check this with apachectl -M | grep php or httpd -M | grep php depending on your distribution.

1 Like

It has been resolved I had to add php extension i.e. ‘php-intl’ then I was able to access the webpage Ui.

2 Likes