No latest Icingaweb2 Packages for Raspian Buster?

Hi all,
are there no latest icingaweb2 packages brought to Raspian Buster?
I have it running on my Pi4 and just broke my icingaweb2 installation after upgrading to php 7.4… :frowning:

dpkg -l | grep icinga
ii  icinga2                              2.12.3-1.buster                                         armhf        host and network monitoring system
ii  icinga2-bin                          2.12.3-1.buster                                         armhf        host and network monitoring system - daemon
ii  icinga2-common                       2.12.3-1.buster                                         all          host and network monitoring system - common files
ii  icinga2-doc                          2.12.3-1.buster                                         all          host and network monitoring system - documentation
ii  icinga2-ido-mysql                    2.12.3-1.buster                                         armhf        host and network monitoring system - MySQL support
ii  icingacli                            2.6.2-3+deb10u1                                         all          simple CLI tool for Icingaweb2 and its modules
ii  icingaweb2                           2.6.2-3+deb10u1                                         all          simple and responsive web interface for Icinga
ii  icingaweb2-common                    2.6.2-3+deb10u1                                         all          simple and responsive web interface for Icinga - common files
ii  icingaweb2-module-doc                2.6.2-3+deb10u1                                         all          simple and responsive web interface for Icinga - documentation module
ii  icingaweb2-module-monitoring         2.6.2-3+deb10u1                                         all          simple and responsive web interface for Icinga - monitoring module
ii  php-icinga                           2.6.2-3+deb10u1                                         all          PHP library to communicate with and use Icinga
ii  vim-icinga2                          2.12.3-1.buster                                         all          syntax highlighting for Icinga 2 config files in VIM

@theFeu ? @elippmann ? Anybody?

Hey there,
I think this is more a topic fit for GitHub, as it is not something the community can answer. So feel free to open an issue on the project over there.
I do try to keep an eye out on all topics that come in, but if you need to talk to someone from the dev team, try going to GitHub directly :slight_smile:
Thanks!