No graph but link works

LOL, did you pull a string? :slight_smile:

Update post:

David_deMarco

Update - Sept 2019 - I am currently building a new RPI4 unit and found that the compile will fail. This seems to be due to the Google Remote Procedure Call (grpc) not working on Buster/RPI4. Will update when this changes.

Reaction from a thread github thread
Tried the suggestion but doesnt work. Think it for now not possible to render on rpi and thus use a API key to get graphs in Icinga.

Seems like pre-built binaries for grpc v1.11.3 on arm are not available, only arm64. Not sure that there are prebuilt grpc node binaries at all for arm. I don’t currently have an arm device so hard for me to help out.

Seems like the only way is to build it from source and looking at your error seems like it tries to compile it but fails. Maybe your lacking some dependency like node-gyp and/or C++ build tools?

I would start with trying to install node-gyp:

npm install -g node-gyp

Then grpc:

npm install grpc@1.11.3 --build-from-source

Maybe you can use the alternate route with Graphite, and integrate that into Icinga Web.

I’ve managed to get it working using the Anonymous route and using iFrame in icinga2. Will be using that and play some more with Grafana :wink: Thanks for your help!

logs = /var/log/grafana
allow_embedding = true

#enable anonymous access
enabled = true

Using api token / indirect proxy and apt-get install chromium seems to solve the Error: Cannot fetch Grafana graph: Internal Server Error 500:

Reference: