I’m currently dealing with monitoring Microsoft Hyper-V clusters. In that process I want to collect some input and insights regarding this. My goal is to find out about what we need to take care of when considering a Hyper-V monitoring solution for our Icinga Powershell Framework.
I have some questions below that can help us, but feel free to add anything else that comes to your mind.
- How do you monitor Hyper-V Infrastructure today?
- What exactly do you monitor regarding Hyper-V?
- What is missing in your current solution?
- Which findings do you expect to get from a monitoring for Hyper-V?
- Are you able/allowed to install software on your Hyper-V hosts?
- Do you have any other feedback or concerns?