Monitor WINDOWS Server with Icinga for Windows 1.0

I’m try to install the ICINGA for WINDOWS Agent on a Windows VM - IN order to monitor it.
I followed the DOCS here:
https://icinga.com/docs/icinga-for-windows/latest/doc/000-Introduction/
And I’m quite sure I have installec correctly the AGENT.
After that I think I have Integrated this agent into the ICINGA server (MASTER) creating the JSON file and addinf this to ICINGA DIRECTOR.
I can see ALL the new command: …
Invoke-IcingaCheckxxxxx

After that I create a Host template & Service with One of this command (Invoke-IcingaCheckUptime)
After I associated this template to one host I receive the error:

execvpe(C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe) failed: No such file or directory

The command “Invoke-IcingaCheckUptime” do not have any command (command field is empty)
This is strange IMO…
What I’m doing wrong ?
What is the right procedure in order to monitor a WINDOWS server using the Icinga for Windows Agent ?
THX

the command field should be empty because the command imports Powershell Base in order to execute powershell.exe
but it seems that you don’t run the check on the agent:
execvpe(C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe)
change the service template to “run on agent” = yes

I changed the “run on agent” = yes

I cannot deploy the changes via “director”:
[2022-10-18 11:17:00 +0200] critical/config: Error: Validation failed for object ‘BGP-WIN10-TECH1!Windows Uptime by Icinga Agent’ of type ‘Service’; Attribute ‘command_endpoint’: Object ‘BGP-WIN10-TECH1’ of type ‘Endpoint’ does not exist.
Location: in [stage]/zones.d/icinga2-dev.bgp.locale/service_templates.conf: 2:5-2:32
[stage]/zones.d/icinga2-dev.bgp.locale/service_templates.conf(1): template Service “Service Template for Windows Host by Icinga Agent” {
[stage]/zones.d/icinga2-dev.bgp.locale/service_templates.conf(2): command_endpoint = host_name

P.