I am trying to make a pdf export from Hosts and Service.
Unfortunately it does not work.
My error message::
*It seems that the PHP FPM service is not running. Make sure to start PHP FPM service in order to access Icinga Web 2. *
If you upgraded Icinga Web 2 recently, make sure to read the docs regarding PHP FPM, also locally available under /usr/share/icingaweb2/doc/02-Installation.md.
PHP FPM is started.
$ :/etc/opt/rh/rh-php71/php-fpm.d]$: systemctl status rh-php71-php-fpm.service
● rh-php71-php-fpm.service - The PHP FastCGI Process Manager
- Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/rh-php71-php-fpm.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)*
- Active: active (running) since Tue 2023-06-13 13:54:33 CEST; 10min ago*
- Main PID: 13669 (php-fpm)*
- Status: “Processes active: 0, idle: 7, Requests: 35, slow: 0, Traffic: 0req/sec”*
- CGroup: /system.slice/rh-php71-php-fpm.service*
├─13669 php-fpm: master process (/etc/opt/rh/rh-php71/php-fpm.conf)*
├─13670 php-fpm: pool www*
├─13767 php-fpm: pool www*
└─15413 php-fpm: pool www*
Does anyone have a solution, idea?
Centos 7 — 3.10.0-1160.21.1.el7.x86_64
Icinga2 — r2.10.5-1
Icinga Web 2 — 2.8.2
director — 1.8
PHP-Version — 7.1.30
pdfexport — 0.91
Web browser — Firefox 102.12