Is there any way to get a more readable exception message from icingaweb2 php?

After upgrade to icingaweb2.9.5 from 2.7.5 i am seeing this :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Invalid argument supplied for foreach()' in /usr/share/php/Icinga/File/Ini/IniParser.php:271 
Stack trace: 
#0 /usr/share/php/Icinga/File/Ini/IniParser.php(271): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application\{closure}(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/usr/share/php/...', 271, Array) 
#1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Config.php(326): Icinga\File\Ini\IniParser::parseIniFile('/etc/icingaweb2...') 
#2 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Config.php(397): Icinga\Application\Config::fromIni('/etc/icingaweb2...') 
#3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/ApplicationBootstrap.php(589): Icinga\Application\Config::app() 
#4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(89): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->loadConfig() 
#5 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/ApplicationBootstrap.php(416): Icinga\Application\Web->bootstrap() 
#6 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/webrouter.php(107): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap::start() 
#7 /usr/share/icingaweb2/public/index.php(4 in /usr/share/php/Icinga/File/Ini/IniParser.php on line 271

is there any way to make those error messages show actual file names, instead of truncated ones?

I don’t know, but it’s the file /etc/icingaweb2/config.ini.

actually the file was not at fault.

I switched to php7 (i updated the entire OS and it was using php5) and now everything is working.