Invoke-IcingaCheckEventlog - Monitor VEEAM Agent

Hello,

I would like to monitor the data backup via VEEAM Agent using Invoke-IcingaCheckEventlog. I have already played around with the parameters several times, but without success. I would like to go to Warning if no entry with EventID 190 has been created within the last 24 hours and to Critical if it is 36 hours.

Invoke-IcingaCheckEventlog -LogName “Veeam Agent” -IncludeSource “Veeam Agent” -IncludeEventId 190 -Verbosity 3 -IncludeMessage “Success” -after 24h
-Critical 1:
[OK] EventLog: 1 Ok (All must be [OK])
_ [OK] Between: [23.11.2023 00:39:59] - [23.11.2023 00:39:59] there occurred 1 event(s). (All must be [OK])
_ [OK] Event Message: Veeam Agent ‘Job Server’ finished with Success.Job details: Backup has been created.: 0
_ [OK] EventId 190: 1
| ‘190::ifw_eventlog::count’=1c;;

Any Ideas?

the check can’t do that, but you can create to services with different thresholds and different after parameter so one will be in warning state and the other can reach critical state.

or you write your own plugin

can’t edit the post anymore…

the check can’t do that, but you can create two services with different thresholds and different after
parameter so one will be in warning state and the other can reach critical state.

or you write your own plugin

Did that solve you problem?