Invoke-IcingaCheckDiskHealth - Icinga Invalid Input Error was thrown: ConversionUnitMissing

Hello,
i have a set of windows terminal server with server 2022 os that i like to check with the mention plugin. These Server are virtual and have a normal C: drive.
Additionally these server get mounted many additional drives via microsoft fslogix. For each user two disks. These are get mounted and dismounted quite frequently.

I’ve played a lot with all the possible thresholds, but i alway get the error

Ausnahme beim Aufrufen von “WarnOutOfRange” mit 1 Argument(en): ": Icinga Invalid Input Error was thrown: ConversionUnitMissing

Unable to parse input value. You have to add an unit to your input value. Example: “10GB”. Allowed units are: “B, KB, MB, GB, TB, PB, KiB, MiB, GiB, TiB, PiB”."

The executed command

'curl' '--verbose' '--tlsv1.2' '--fail-with-body' '--connect-to' 'vmtsde16.tim.de:5668:localhost:5668'
'--ciphers' 'ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:ECDHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256'
 '--cert' 'C:\ProgramData\icinga2\var\lib\icinga2/certs//vmtsde16.tim.de.crt' '--key' 'C:\ProgramData\icinga2\var\lib\icinga2/certs//vmtsde16.tim.de.key' '--cacert' 'C:\ProgramData\icinga2\var\lib\icinga2/certs//ca.crt' 
'--request' 'POST' '--url' 'https://vmtsde16.tim.de:5668/v1/checker?command=Invoke-IcingaCheckDiskHealth' '--user-agent' 'Icinga/v2.14.0' '--header' 'Accept: application/json' '--header' 'Content-Type: application/json' '--data-raw' 
'{"CheckLogicalOnly":true,"IgnoreOfflineDisks":true,"IgnoreReadOnlyDisks":true,"Verbosity":"3"}'

Maybe someone can help with that error.