Influxdb+grafana + icinga2 + director on debian - not graphing

I am super close here (i think)

i believe the issue is that influxdb is never storing all my data - however i do see mychecks stored when i query data -

i’m just going to throw it out there - today is my bday and im at my wits end, everything works but the graphing - if no one has the time to help via charity - i am looking for a consultant to tie up these pieces, we don’t have a lot of money but i dont think this is more than 1 hour of work if that - like i said very very close –

some people want cake for their bday - i want working graphs , i had nightmares last night about green graphs saying “no data”

note: ive tried with both influxdb v2 and now im trying with 1.8 - i also tried with graphite, couldnt get that working either, but i think i like grafana better, so the goal/desire is influxdb(some version) + grafana

dont mistake the attempt at humor, im a very desperate man - cheers

thanks in advance

bump, just seeing if anyone has any insight

Sorry man, was looking for a similar thing.
I’m forced to setup icinga from scratch and wanted to include old performance data from influxdb. Only to find out that influxdb and grafana are no longer supported…

What makes you say that?
Icinga has an influxdb and an influxdb2 feature and grafana can connect to a influx database.

In case you are still having this problem:
Please share some more information link config snippets of the influxdb feature, grafana data source and some graph config