We have installed Icinga2 with 2 Master and 2 Satellites.
On both Master IcingaDB ist installed and configured.
After Icinga2 start the IcingaDB Service begins to write into the DB
and chrashes after a short time with the messages shown in the screenshot.
There are entries in the Database, so the connect seems to work.
- Icinga DB Web version (System - About):
- Icinga Web 2 version (2.9.5):
- Web browser:
- Icinga 2 version (2.13.2-1):
- Icinga DB version (Icinga DB version: v1.0.0-rc2-dev):
- PHP version used (PHP 7.2.24 ):
- Server operating system and version: RHEL8
On the second Master the error message is nearly the same only the number is different 2.1 <=> 2.2
On a Single-Node Installation everything is up and running.
This is clearly a bug. You should open an issue on Github: Issues · Icinga/icingadb · GitHub
I opened an Issue on GitHub:
After setting the order value for command definitions to INT values another error arises:
The Problem was caused by Galera-Cluster and HAProxy.
IcingaDB is now up and running.