Icingacli director kickstart run - error for slack_notification setup

Everything is working fine with director, is able to check services, host, mail notifications and more.

I’m setting up slack_notification plugin and as last step on documentation they recommend to run icingacli director kickstart run but once I run it I get this error.

root@icinga2:/usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director# icingacli director kickstart run
ERROR: RuntimeException in /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Data/Db/DbObject.php:853 with message: Storing icinga_apiuser[] failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘object_name’ cannot be null, query was: INSERT INTO icinga_apiuser (object_name, object_type, disabled, password, client_dn, permissions) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) {array (
‘id’ => NULL,
‘object_name’ => NULL,
‘object_type’ => ‘external_object’,
‘disabled’ => ‘n’,
‘password’ => NULL,
‘client_dn’ => NULL,
‘permissions’ => NULL,
)}

there is no any kickstart.ini file on /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director (my modules directory) but based on other post if you run the kickstart from the gui at the first icinga gui setup there is no need to run the icingacli director kickstart run. but this is part of the slack_notification setup as stated here_: https://github.com/nisabek/icinga2-slack-notifications/issues/5#issuecomment-369571754

how I can make director can recognize the slack_notification command?
is this affecting why slack_notification is not working?

All steps were completed successfully but I’m not able to get slack working.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks