Icinga WEB 2 on openSUSE 15.3

1. After upgrade from 15.2 to 15.3 there is is an error on the login page. Seems, during the upgrade PHP was upgraded too. Now Icinga WEB 2 has problem with the ZEND famework.
    Copy of the screeen:
    Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Uncaught ErrorException: include(): \Icinga\Web\ViewStream::stream_set_option is not implemented! in /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php:262 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(262): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application{closure}(2, ‘include(): \Ici…’, ‘/usr/share/php/…’, 262, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(262): include() #2 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/View/Abstract.php(877): Icinga\Web\View->_run(’/usr/share/icin…’) #3 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(904): Zend_View_Abstract->render(NULL) #4 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(925): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript(‘error/error.pht…’, NULL) #5 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(964): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render() #6 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller in /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php on line 259

2. The URL: https://packages.icinga.com/openSUSE/15.3/release/ repository doesn’t exist

Hey :slight_smile:

We finished building all of the relevant Icinga packages for openSUSE 15.3 and SLES 15.3 as well.
The repository should exist now and you can install Icinga 2 and Icingaweb 2 as you would expect.

Have fun!

Hey, I was just wondering why the SLES 15.3 repository is not available anymore (since 2-3 weeks)?
Do I have to migrate my custom RMT repositories to the one for openSUSE?

Well, it should be up.
We’re checking what’s wrong :slight_smile:

Update:
I have no idea why they weren’t up, but this should be fixed today :slight_smile:
Edit: It should be available now, if you want to test it

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Everything works as expected again.

1 Like