Icinga Reporting: "array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array" error after I change module's resource

Hi,

As I’ve mentioned in the topic, I have problem with error “array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array” after I changed Icinga Reporting module’s resource to correct one.

I have installed all dependencies for Reporting which are: ipl, reactbundle, pdfexport.

I am clueless as I have no experience with code like that shown below on the screenshot.

My Icinga Web 2 version is 2.7.3 and it’s my testing VM with OS Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS.

Hi,

please show the contents of the file /etc/icingaweb2/modules/reporting/reporting.ini

There seems to be something wrong with this file.

Unfortunately I can’t find reporting.ini in /etc/icingaweb2/modules/reporting.

problem1

Well, that might be the problem. :smiley:

You’ve installed the module incorrectly. /etc/icingaweb2/modules is for the configuration of modules, not the modules themselves. Put the module somewhere else, preferably where Icinga Web 2 is installed. That’s usually /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules, if it’s been installed by a package.

1 Like

It works now!

Sorry for my (as it seems for me) rookie mistake.

Thank you for your help! I wouldn’t solve it by myself.

1 Like

Don’t worry about making “rookie mistakes” too much, I’ve been working with Icinga for 4 years now and I still sometimes mix stuff like this up :slight_smile:
We can’t know everything!

1 Like