How to create check_command definitions for PowerShell-Framework not using director?

I recently started to test deploy the powershell framework and have run into a bit of a snag. I don’t use director so I followed the Manual configuration of check commands which shows you the example for the “Invoke-IcingaCheckCPU”, but not for any of the other checks. The Get-IcingaCheckCommandConfig will generate JSON for Director baskets, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to generate the plain textual config.

How can I get the config for all of the other Invoke-IcingaCheck* commands?

For what it helps, this is already planned by the authors of Icinga for Windows:

Ahh, cool. I’ll watch that. Life is hell living on the bleeding edge…and not using director!

So I just created a VM with a default icinga2/icingaweb2/director install. I took the JSON file from the basket export on the Windows client and imported that into director. Let director generate/deploy that config. Copied the generated /var/lib/icinga2/api/zones/director-global/director/commands.conf into my existing windows templates folder.
powershell-framework.conf (32.9 KB)
I’ll attach the config. Use at own risk :slight_smile: