How to configure Icinga DB Resource first time from "https://192.168.31.119/icingaweb2/setup"

Hello, I’m the first time to install latest version Icinga2 and related modules in my test VM: opensuse 15.4 OS. And I follow the Icinga Doc pool to install Icinga2 → Icinga2 DB → Icinga2 Web → Icinga2 DB Web, and related Apache2, MariaDB and php8 modules are well configured. But when I try first time to configure by “https://192.168.31.119/icingaweb2/setup”, I notice there is no database about “icinga_ido” in MariaDB, only “icingadb” exist, which is created follow the installation doc in part “Icinga2 DB”. So my question is how to manually create the DB about “incia2 ido” for " Icinga DB Resource"'s confugration in “icingaweb2/setup”.

• Icinga Web 2 version → icingaweb2-2.11.1-1
  • Used modules and their versions
  • Web browser used → Version 106.0.5249.62 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Icinga 2 version used (icinga2 --version) → version: r2.13.5-1
  • PHP version used (php --version) → PHP 8.0.10
  • Server operating system and version → opensuse 15.4 with latest OS patches

After I search other KB from internet, manually install icinga-ido-mysql package and do a manual db create in mariadb and import related role, this part can pass. But I met another issuge in the next page, like the warning of " * Primary connection established but failed to verify Icinga is connected as well." when configure Icinga DB Redis. Anyone have any ideas?

I read again about Icinga2 installation document, there is a part about php-frm like below shows. I installed php8-redis and php8-fpm. And I’m not sure it’s related to icinga2-redis or not. Currently php-frpm.service is not started well. But I’m not sure it’s really the root cause about configure “Icinga DB Redis”. So need someone to clarify about detail for this part about how to congigure.

If you’re using php-fpm on SLES 15 SP2 onwards, /etc/icingaweb2 may not be writable. That’s because the default systemd unit file for php-fpm has ProtectSystem=full enabled. You want to lookup/add the systemd setting ReadWritePaths= in this case and add /etc/icingaweb2 to it. Alternatively you can also define a different configuration directory using the environment variable ICINGAWEB_CONFIGDIR .