HA masters setting up notifications

Hello,

I’ve got problem with setting up notifications to work in ha environment between two icinga2 master nodes. There are two master nodes which use one ido-db. When I stop the main master, second master will take over idodb role, but I don’t see in a log that it could in any way took over the notification role. Both masters are configured in the same zone. Conf files with notification commands, users and services are stored in the /etc/icinga2/zones.d/master directory for the zone. They are replicated to /var/lib/icinga2/api/zones-stage at second master node.
I have also tried to configure these files straight in conf.d directory on the second master node, but there aren’t any changes. On the second master I can’t see any notifications in log, debuglog nor in compiled icinga2 object list, in fact anywhere.
I also set up straightly enable_ha = true in NotificationComponent on both nodes and, of course, enabled notificaton feature on both nodes.

Please, have you got any ideas where to look next, or how to proceed in finding solution or understaing of this problem?

Thank you for replies

Lukáš

Is here anyone, who could help me with this?

The only thing that I don’t see that’s confirmed is does the actual notification script exist on both masters?
ie; the command defined in your notification definition.