Fully manage businessprocess with files instead of guil

Is it possible to manage an entire business process configuration and nodes via the config file instead of via the gui? I created a config file for what I think should be what I want; however, each node displays the error, “You are lacking permission to access service <service_name> on host <host_name>.”

If I add the nodes via the web gui instead of the config file, everything works, and the config file looks exactly the same as the one I created myself.

I’m clearly missing something. Any ideas?

config file:

### Business Process Config File ###
#
# Title           : sites-online
# AddToMenu       : yes
# Statetype       : soft
#
###################################

site1-online = routerA;check_bpg & routerB;check_bpg
display 1;site1-online;site1-online
site2-online = routerC;check_bpg & routerD;check_bpg
display 1;site2-online;site2-online
site3-online = routerE;check_bpg & routerF;check_bgp & routerG;check_bgp
display 1;site3-online;site3-online

File permissions?
Are they different when you create the BP via GUI versus CLI?

They are exactly the same. Both 644 and owned by apache:apache. To add some more detail, and I hope I’m not butchering the terminology, when I create directly from a file, the BP shows up in the gui with all of the nodes, but if I click into one (e.g., site1-online), then the subnodes all show an error like, “You are lacking permission to access service “check_bgp” on host “router1.””

Thank you, @log1c! Responding to your question made me look closer and pointed me in the right direction. I had a typo. In some places I had bgp, and in others I mistakenly had bpg.

hallo.
I have a similar problem but I didn’t use a file to create business process.

Business Processes : You are lacking permission to access service - Icinga Modules - Icinga Community

Any idea?

Thanks a lot
Mario