Errormessage after installing icingaweb2

Hello together,

i have finally installed icinga2 and icingaweb2 on an Ubuntu 20 Server (following this manual https://techexpert.tips/de/icinga2-de/icinga2-installation-auf-ubuntu-linux/). It all works fine, not Errors and all seems to be ok.

But after generating the “setup token” i tried to open the Website but get this error-message:

Fatal error : Uncaught ErrorException: Uncaught ErrorException: include(): \Icinga\Web\ViewStream::stream_set_option is not implemented! in /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php:262 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(262): Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application{closure}() #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(262): include() #2 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/View/Abstract.php(877): Icinga\Web\View->_run() #3 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(904): Zend_View_Abstract->render() #4 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(925): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript() #5 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(964): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render() #6 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(272): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch() #7 /usr/share/icin in /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php on line 259/>

I am not realy into linux und icinga, but i have to install this… :wink:

Anyone can help with that? What should i do, to get the Icinga-Web-Installation-Page to finisch the installation?

Thank you very much for the help.

Hey, welcome
Maybe you want to follow the official docs? https://icinga.com/docs/icingaweb2/latest/

Maybe i should do this… :upside_down_face:

Thought there might be a quick and easy solution to the problem.

Thanx anyway…

You seem to have installed an old version of Icinga Web 2. Ubuntu 20 ships PHP 7.4 with which anything below Icinga Web 2 2.8 is not compatible.

Install v2.8 and this error should not appear.