Error with Jira and Notifications

Ive added the Jira Module.

the backend config is fine and from CLI (logged in as root) im able to create an ISSUE Ticket insight my Jira.

But from the Web GUI the tickets arent created and ill get an error.
I think this must be an permissions thing, but i dont know whats not right.

For the Folder "/etc/icingaweb2/ the OWNER is localhost\icingaweb2 and with this user all insight icinga (inclidung the jira module) should be running fine i think.

but im unable to send the logs.

The Commands insight Icinga for “JIRA Host Notification” & “JIRA Service Notification” are fine. The Notifications are also fine (i think) but somewhere ive got a problem…

The Host Notification Command:

This is the Notify Template:

And the Notify Apply Rule itself.

here is the grep pipe from the icinga log.
Ill hope that someone got a hint for me.

greetz

[2019-09-16 15:38:55 +0200] warning/PluginNotificationTask:
Notification command for object ‘HOST!ping4’ (PID: -1, arguments: ‘sh’ ‘-c’ ‘’) terminated with exit code 3, output: Error: Non-optional macro ‘jira_issuetype’ used in argument ‘–issuetype’ is missing.

[2019-09-16 15:38:55 +0200] information/Notification:
Completed sending ‘Problem’ notification ‘HOST!ping4!service-by-mail_JIRA’ for checkable ‘HOST!ping4’ and user ‘cmoritz’.

[2019-09-16 15:38:55 +0200] warning/PluginNotificationTask:
Notification command for object ‘HOST!ping4’ (PID: -1, arguments: ‘sh’ ‘-c’ ‘’) terminated with exit code 3, output: Error: Non-optional macro ‘jira_issuetype’ used in argument ‘–issuetype’ is missing.

[2019-09-16 15:38:55 +0200] information/Notification:
Completed sending ‘Problem’ notification ‘HOST!ping4!service-by-mail_JIRA’ for checkable ‘HOST!ping4’ and user ‘IT-Support’.

The screenshots only show host templates but the logs points to service notifications. So I’d look in this region.

Cheers,
Michael

Somehow your commando definition does not transport the macro to your script.