Error Icinga

Hello,
I am new with Icinga, I am developing PDF Reporting.

Icinga is installed for long time, and was working, But today suddenly appears a error:

Fatal error : Uncaught ErrorException: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Session/PhpSession.php:182 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application{closure}() #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Session/PhpSession.php(182): session_write_close() #2 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/ActionController.php(549): Icinga\Web\Session\PhpSession->write() #3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/ActionController.php(495): Icinga\Web\Controller\ActionController->shutdownSession() #4 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action.php(512): Icinga\Web\Controller\ActionController->postDispatch() #5 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/Dispatcher.php(76): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch() #6 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Front.php(937): Icinga\Web\Controller\Dispatcher->dispatch() #7 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(290): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #8 /usr in**/usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php** on line259

And also on the database from PHP my Admin
Error during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.

session_write_close(): write failed: No space left on device (28)

session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/sessions)

Did someone have the same problem?

“No space left on device” means your disk is full.

Antony.

How can I solve that?

Er… buy a bigger disk, or delete some stuff you do not need.

Antony.

Clear out /tmp and have a look at /var/log. I can fill my disk quickly if I enable the Icinga debug log :wink:

1 Like