Error after all the configuration is completed in ICINGAWEB2

Hi Team,

We have successfully installed and configured the ICINGA2 and after final stage of the configuration getting the below error. Can any one help me on this.

Sorry! Failed to set up Icinga Web 2 successfully.

Back

Successfully connected to existing database “icingaweb2”… Database schema already exists… Creating login “icingaweb2@localhost”… Failed to fully setup the database. An error occured: ERROR: PDOException in /usr/share/icingawe

b2/modules/setup/library/Setup/Utils/DbTool.php:487 with message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1227 Access denied; you need (at least one of) the CREATE USER privilege(s) for this operation Module “doc” has been successfully enabled. Module “monitoring” has been successfully enabled.

Hi Team,

Can any one help me out of this issue.

Regards,
Pranav R N

Hello Experts,

Can anyone help me out of this issue.

Regards,
Pranav R N

Hello Experts,

Please help me on this. Badly I’m stuck in this page.

Please

Regards,
Pranav R N

Have you tried to create the database user by yourself?

1 Like

Hello there,
I would like to ask you to refrain from bumping topics this way. This forum works on the basis of people answering because they want to help and bumping is generally seen as rude.
If you don’t get a response to a topic, it’s usually because there wasn’t anyone who could help you at this point - especially if it hasn’t been much more than a day.
If you need more help with a topic and want to put it on the front page again, a good way to do so is giving an update on what you have tried since your last post to give people a few pointers.
Maybe there will be someone able to help you from there.

1 Like