Director with graphite : "No graphs found"

Hi from France,

I tried to configure a new host with icinga2 director but the message “No graphs found” only appear as a result in graphite.

Do you have any idea because the master host icinga2 appears without any problems and I did not found any sample especially for a windows server host ?

Thank you in advance,

Regards

Christophe

Hi,

please share the corresponding output for that service from Icinga Web 2, especially use “inspect” from the detail view to analyse the check result. If your plugin does not provide any performance data, no metrics can be parsed and written into Graphite.

Please also share the used CheckCommand and underlaying plugin script.

Cheers,
Michael

I try to use: check_disk.exe which I set on the windows template. But I most probably miss something ?!?

attached is a screen copy of the object inspection :

Please add the full screenshot, especially the performance data parts.

Here is the plugin output with the host template:

Plugin Output

execvpe(/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_disk.exe) failed: No such file or directory

zones.d/director-global/host_templates.conf

template Host “Windows Serveur” { check_command = “disk-windows” enable_notifications = true enable_active_checks = true enable_perfdata = true }

Hi,

that host shouldn’t execute a service check for disks, right? Do that on the service level, the Director doesn’t allow for command endpoint checks on the host object.

The full service check output and performance data is important, as otherwise the Graphite feature won’t be able to parse any metrics. To re-iterate: Navigate into the service detail view, pick Inspect and post the full content of that page.

If that doesn’t work out, you can also use the REST API for this described here:

curl -k -s -u root:icinga -H 'Accept: application/json' -H 'X-HTTP-Method-Override: GET' -X POST 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/services' \
-d '{ "filter": "regex(pattern, service.name)", "filter_vars": { "pattern": "^disk" }, "attrs": [ "__name", "last_check_result" ], "pretty": true }'

Cheers,
Michael