Check_perfmon no performance data, no stdout

I have a problem that I’m not sure how to debug much further, so I’m hoping someone has ideas. I have a single Windows 10 node that is having issues where 9/10 checks using the check_perfmon executable don’t return any performance data or anything at all for plugin output in icinga. I’m running 2.12.0 on all nodes, and all but one don’t have any issues with the same checks.

In icinga web the plugin output area is empty, there is no performance data visible, and in the debug logs on the master there is no corresponding “debug/InfluxdbWriter” line indicating any performance data is getting written for graphing.

Now, for some reason one check_perfmon check functions fine on this node: 'C:/Program Files/ICINGA2/sbin/check_perfmon.exe' '-P' '\Windows Time Service\Computed Time Offset' '-w' '300000000' '-c' '600000000'

Example of a check that doesn’t return performance data/any stdout are: 'C:/Program Files/ICINGA2/sbin/check_perfmon.exe' '-P' '\PhysicalDisk(0 C:)\Avg. Disk sec/Write' '-w' '1' '-c' '2'

This all being said, even the checks that don’t get any perf data/stdout do get the correct exit code AND when I take the command shown from director in inspect and run it in command prompt or powershell, I get the expected stdout and performance data.

I’m baffled by how I can get the check to return things to stdout running a shell, but its not captured by icinga2 or lost somehow.