Check_businessprocess not working

The businessprocess module itself works like a charm exept for check_businessprocess. Steps to reproduce: Create a new business process “test” with director and assign some checks, verify that it is working. Icingacly sees the process but can’t check it:

cingacli businessprocess process list
test

icingacli businessprocess process check test
Checking Business Process ‘test’ failed: The node “test” doesn’t exist

icingacli businessprocess process check test --config test
Checking Business Process ‘test’ failed: The node “test” doesn’t exist

icingacli businessprocess process check test --config testxxx
Can’t access configuration ‘testxxx’: Could not open “/etc/icingaweb2/modules/businessprocess/processes/testxxx.conf”

When giving the wrong config file name, icingacli complains about not finding the config file, so it seems it is able to find it.

icingaweb2.log only complains about language file problems like so, but I think this isn’t related:
2021-08-07T11:05:14+02:00 - ERROR - Can’t optimize dependencies of “/usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/asset/js/vendor/flatpickr/l10n/de.js”. Are single quotes used instead of double quotes?
2021-08-07T11:05:14+02:00 - ERROR - Can’t optimize dependencies of “/usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/asset/js/vendor/flatpickr/l10n/fi.js”. Are single quotes used instead of double quotes?
2021-08-07T11:05:14+02:00 - ERROR - Can’t optimize dependencies of “/usr/share/icinga-php/ipl/asset/js/vendor/flatpickr/l10n/fr.js”. Are single quotes used instead of double quotes?

Versions:
Icinga 2.13.0-1
Icingaweb2 2.9.2
Director 1.8.1
Debian 10

I am getting stuck here. Any ideas what could be wrong?

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the BP stuff, but In director, can you verify that under “Custom Properties” for the BP service that you have the values filled in (where applicable)

That’s from a similar issue on this post:

Ben, the custom properties of …_config and …_proc are appearing correctly in Director, similar to the post you mentioned.

1 Like