IcingaWeb2 fails on creating User-database

Hi everybody,

I am trying to set up icingaweb2 on a private server running Centos7 at the moment, and for some reason it fails at the very last step of the web-wizard, printing the following error:

Zend_Db_Statement_Exception in /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:225 with message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘icingaweb2.icingaweb_group’ doesn’t exist, query was: SELECT COUNT(*) AS cnt FROM icingaweb_group AS g WHERE (g.name = ‘Administratoren’)

I ran the installation process in the past on several other servers, but this never happened, so I am quite lost right now since I followed the documentation in the exact same way as I always did.

Any help would be appreciated, if you’d need additional logs/configuration information, just tell me and I’ll deliver asap.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi,

did you feed in the database root credentials before, in order to allow the database being created? It may have happened that SELinux prevented the creation of that database and schema import. Which version of Icinga Web 2 are you using?

Cheers,
Michael

1 Like

Thanks for this clue, I did setenforce 0 during the web-setup and it worked like a charm. Afterwards I just turned SELinux on again via setenforce 1

Cheers,
Daniel

Tip: With installing icingaweb2-selinux, you should get the required policies already.

Cheers,
Michael

Thanks again, for some reason I missed doing so,

1 Like

Last but not least, since your question is now solved - please pick a reply and Mark a topic as solved :slight_smile: This helps others to filter and see about topics worth reading :kissing_heart: Thanks.