Check_disk.exe - failed : no such file or directory

execvpe(/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_disk.exe) failed: No such file or directory

^^ not sure what I’m missing here. I got the icinga2 agent on a windows server, created the host template, services, service set and tried adding the host, the host ping works, however the disk check is unknown

not sure where to get check_disk.exe - i installed what I thought was all the plugins, please advise

It’s a common mistake to forget to add this command to the service:

command_endpoint = host.name

I’m confused - the check_disk.exe isn’t in the plugins dir

the only plugins i see on my ICINGA2 server in that path are:

root@icinga01:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins# ls -lah check_disk*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 68K Apr 22 2021 check_disk
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 9.4K Apr 22 2021 check_disk_smb
root@icinga01:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins#

please advise what I’m missing

ok i think i understand this a tad more, i set the check/service to be run on agent - and i do see where command_endpoint = host_name - i’m using director - where is that set at? I’m not seeing anywhere to specify the command_endpoint -

ok so now i’m seeing this - let me make sure icinga is running

Plugin Output

Remote Icinga instance ‘$windows-box’ is not connected to ‘$icinga-server’

ok yes icinga2 is running on the windows box

ok debug log shows

endpoint ‘DC-SERVER1’: code 18: self signed certificate
[2022-06-10 08:34:41 -0700] information/ApiListener: New client connection for identity ‘DC-SERVER1’ to [192.168.255.160]:5665 (certificate validation failed: code 18: self signed certificate)

[2022-06-10 08:34:41 -0700] information/ApiListener: Finished reconnecting to endpoint ‘DC-SERVER1’ via host ‘192.168.255.160’ and port ‘5665’
[2022-06-10 08:34:41 -0700] notice/JsonRpcConnection: Error while reading JSON-RPC message for identity ‘DC-SERVER1’: Error: End of file

ok im not seeing that error anymore i reconfigured the agent configure

but i still do not see the service working

Remote Icinga instance ‘$windows-box’ is not connected to ‘$icinga-server’ shows up

debuglog is not showing any errors

i notice that command_endpoint shows host_name is that wrong ? if so where is that adjusted in director? or is this simply something i manually adjust?

zones.d/director-global/service_templates.conf
template Service “check-disk-windows” {
check_command = “disk-windows”
command_endpoint = host_name
}