After upgrading from Icinga Web 2 2.8.4 to 2.9.3 I’ve recognized that I’m unable to filter for contacts anymore.
No matter what I’m entering into the filter field, I’m always getting listed all contacts (see screenshot below).
Two ways to reproduce:
- Go directly to “Overview” - “Contacts” and search for something non-existent
or (more regularly used)
- Click on one of the “Contactgroups” on a host or service page, then click on that contact group.
In that case I’d expect to only see the contacts that are members of this group.
Question: Am I the only one with this problem as I haven’t found an issue neither on Github nor an article here in the community forum.
Can anyone confirm this bug? If so I’d create an issue on Github.
Thanks in advance.
- Icinga Web 2 version: 2.9.3
- Used modules and their versions (System - About): businessprocess, cube, fileshipper, grafana, x509, …
- Web browser used: MS Edge / Google Chrome
- Icinga 2 version used (
icinga2 --version): 2.13.1
- PHP version used (
php --version): 7.3.29 (PHP-FPM)
- Server operating system and version: CentOS 7.9