Re run director wizard to import new endpoint

Hi,

We have got an HA icinga2 cluster, master1 and master2. We delete master2 and we create master3. Now we have master1 and master3 in HA but when I add master3 in the master zone, I did it with my hand in /etc/icinga2/zones.conf
So now in director we can’t see master3, I try to recreate it manually in director -> Infrastructure -> Endpoint but I’ve got an error because it is in /etc/icinga2/zones.conf

critical/config: Error: Object 'master3' of type 'Endpoint' re-defined: in [stage]/zones.d/master/endpoints.conf: 1:0-1:38; previous definition: in /etc/icinga2/zones.conf: 15:1-15:39

So I don’t know if can re run the director wizard again to push this new host in director.
We have custom command etc … and I don’t want to erase all

Hello @jin,
You get this error because you add the endpoint (master3) twice, manually and via the director. You have to choose one or the other. If you want to configure it via the director, you have to remove the endpoint and its zones from /etc/icinga2/zones.conf.

Best,
Yonas

Hi @yhabteab thans you for your reply.
I preferred to manage my endpoint from config file /etc/icinga2/zones.conf.
So if i want to see him in director I must to re run the Director Kickstart Wizard but I’m worried about my custom command if I re lunch it.