Oops, an error occurred! on 3 Hosts

Hi all,

as i just overhaul all things my Supervisor did to our fresh Icinga2 installation, i found 3 Hosts with an error. As we want to do everything with the Director, I´m not able to delete the Host from there.

I want to get rid of the 3 Hosts and renew them. Any tipps how i can do this?

htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given (View.php:116)
    #0 [internal function]: Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application\{closure}(2,  'htmlspecialchar...', '/usr/share/php/...', 116, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(116): htmlspecialchars(Array, 58, 'UTF-8', true)
    #2 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/View/Helper/FormText.php(70): Icinga\Web \View->escape(Array)
    #3 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/View/Abstract.php(345): Zend_View_Helper_FormText->formText('var_snmp_versio...', Array, Array, NULL)
    #4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/View.php(278): Zend_View_Abstract->__call('formText', Array)
    #5 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Form/Decorator/ViewHelper.php(254): Icinga\Web\View->__call('formText', Array)
    #6 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Form/Element.php(2048): Zend_Form_Decorator_ViewHelper->render('')
    #7 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Form/Decorator/FormElements.php(115): Zend_Form_Element->render()
    #8 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Form/DisplayGroup.php(914): Zend_Form_Decorator_FormElements->render('')
    #9 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Form/Decorator/FormElements.php(115): Zend_Form_DisplayGroup->render()
    #10 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Form.php(2974): Zend_Form_Decorator_FormElements->render('')
    #11 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Html/HtmlDocument.php(250): Zend_Form->render()
    #12 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Html/BaseHtmlElement.php(175): dipl\Html\HtmlDocument->renderUnwrapped()
    #13 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Html/BaseHtmlElement.php(198): dipl\Html\BaseHtmlElement->renderContent()
    #14 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Html/HtmlDocument.php(193): dipl\Html\BaseHtmlElement->renderUnwrapped()
    #15 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Html/HtmlDocument.php(262): dipl\Html\HtmlDocument->render()
    #16 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Zf1/SimpleViewRenderer.php(47): dipl\Html\HtmlDocument->__toString()
    #17 /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/vendor/ipl/Zf1/SimpleViewRenderer.php(66): dipl\Zf1\SimpleViewRenderer->render()
    #18 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(272): dipl\Zf1\SimpleViewRenderer->postDispatch()
    #19 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action.php(518): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
    #20 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/Dispatcher.php(76): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #21 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Front.php(937): Icinga\Web\Controller\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Icinga\Web\Request), Object(Icinga\Web\Response))
    #22 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(300): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(Object(Icinga\Web\Request), Object(Icinga\Web\Response))
    #23 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/webrouter.php(104): Icinga\Application\Web->dispatch()
    #24 /usr/share/icingaweb2/public/index.php(4): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')
    #25 {main}

Best Regards

It seems to be something wrong with the associated data fields. Which version of director do you use?

I think the same, because i was also deleting Datafields which were unnecessary. And maybe i was a little bit to fast to swing the delete-hammer.

I´m using Director 1.6.0.

The stackstrace is complaining about snmp_vers… I’d try to recreate this field if you know the full identifier (or look up in your director database).

2 Likes

Thats it… it seems like me or my supervisor changed the datatype of the datafield from array to string.
After I changed it back to array…the error disappeared and i was able to kill the false import on the host.

thanks for bringing me on the right way.

1 Like