IcingaDB daemon crashes when a user has notifications disabled

Hi, in my staging system I run into another issue which I would like to report.

Running: Icinga2 2.12.3-1.buster and icingadb 1.0.0~rc1-2.buster

If I deploy a icinga configuration containing a user which has notifications disabled the IcingaDB daemon crashes with:

icingadb[15862]: time="..." level=fatal msg="Error 1265: Data truncated for column 'notifications_enabled' at row 1"

Restarting the IcingaDB daemon results in the same error. Only if I enable back the users notification, re-deploy and restart the IcingaDB daemon it runs again.

I checked the mysql log for fitting queries and I suspect it to be related to this one, since it only reaches the prepare phase and contains the column in question (notifications_enabled):

Connect icingadb@localhost as anonymous on icingadb
Query   SET innodb_strict_mode=1
Query   SET sql_mode='STRICT_ALL_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION,PIPES_AS_CONCAT,ANSI_QUOTES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO'
Prepare REPLACE INTO user (id, environment_id, name_checksum, properties_checksum, name, name_ci, display_name, email, pager, notifications_enabled, timeperiod_id, states, types, zone_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Close stmt
Quit

However, I’m not sure if this issue is already known and if not how I can debug the issue further to provide additional information and help.