Icinga Web 2

Dear Team,

Please let me know why the database creation fails with the below message.

User Group Backend configuration has been successfully written to: /etc/icingaweb2/groups.ini
Unable to create user group “Administrators”. An error occured:
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception in /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:145 with message: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'icingaweb2

Setup:
I have a separate RHEL 7 server for the web and separate RHEL 7 server for the IDO backend.

php-mysql and ZendFramework-Db-Adapter-Pdo-Mysql have been installed. All the necessary modules in the initial setup showed green except for imagick rpm which I have not installed.

As far as I know icingaweb2 is created at the end of the setup. Validation steps were all successful prior to this.

Regards,
Sanjeeth

I managed to create a workaround by importing the DB dump. But I would interested to know the reason for this error.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sanjeeth

hello , I have the same problem with you. Could you please describe your solution in detail?

I have a separate RHEL 6 server for the web and separate RHEL 6 server for the IDO backend.

Hi. I imported the dump for icingaweb from the test setup. Although it worked for me I cannot guarantee you that this is the suggested workaround.

Another workaround is that you can try is to grant the root privileges for RHEL 6 server for web.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Sanjeeth

i have show all privileges for icngaweb2, but it still failed.:joy: