Icinga Plugin PS Module does not work

Hello, I get following error when I try to install the Icinga Plugin PS Module.

Import modules : The required module "icinga-powershell-framework" with version 1.10.0 is not loaded. Load the module or remove the module from RequiredModules in the C:\Program 
Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\icinga-powershell-plugins\icinga-powershell-plugins.psd1".

PS C:\Windows\system32> Use-Icinga; Install-IcingaFrameworkComponent -Name plugins;
Do you provide a custom repository for "Icinga Plugins"? (y/N): n
Which version of the "Icinga Plugins" do you want to install? (release/snapshot) (Defaults: "release"): release
[Notice]: Downloading "Icinga Plugins" into "C:\Users\serveradmin\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp_icinga1040884113.d"
[Notice]: Installing module into "C:\Users\serveradmin\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp_icinga1040884113.d"
[Notice]: Using content of folder "C:\Users\serveradmin\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp_icinga1040884113.d\icinga-powershell-plugins-1.10.1" for updates
[Notice]: Plugins Module Directory "C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\icinga-powershell-plugins" is not present. Creating Directory
[Notice]: Copying files to Plugins
[Notice]: Cleaning temporary content
[Notice]: Unblocking Icinga PowerShell Files
Import modules : The required module "icinga-powershell-framework" with version 1.10.0 is not loaded. Load the module or remove the module from RequiredModules in the C:\Program 
Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\icinga-powershell-plugins\icinga-powershell-plugins.psd1".
In C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\icinga-powershell-framework\cache\framework_cache.psm1:2677 Zeichen:5
+     Import-Module $PluginDirectory;
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (C:\Program File...ll-plugins.psd1:String) [Import-Module], MissingMemberException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Modules_InvalidManifest,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

[Notice]: Icinga Plugins update has been completed. Please start a new PowerShell to apply it

Name                           Value                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
----                           -----                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
RepoUrl                        https://github.com/Icinga/icinga-powershell-plugins/archive/v1.10.1/v1.10.1.zip  

When I try to Import the module, I still get the same error, I also tried to copy a older version of the module from another server - still get the same error.
The normal icinga PS agent works.

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?
Thanks

Hi,
did you install the powershell-framework first?

Hello, yes.
And the normal framework works, what makes it even weirder.