Dear all, I have switched to IcingaDB which works excellent, except the graphite graphs are not displayed. The Graphite Writer seems up and running. Just the graphs are not displayed under IcingaDB - when I switch off the monitoring module, the menu item of Graphite remains with the two empty sub menu items hosts and services. Switching back on monitoring module to the parallel usage with icingadb the are displayed again. I can trigger the same behaviour through chosing “Use Icinga DB As Backend” on the “Preview this in Icinga DB” while being in the Graphite menu item. However the IcingaDB backend will display all the hosts and the services nicely, it just won’t render the graphs. What might be the reason? What am I not getting here?
This is our setup:
- Icinga DB Web version (System - About): 1.0.0-1
- Icinga Web 2 version (System - About): 2.11.1-1
- Web browser: Firefox 101.0.1 (64-Bit)
- Icinga 2 version (
icinga2 --version): r2.13.4-1)
- Icinga DB version (
icingadb --version): 1.0.0-1
- PHP version used (
php --version): 7.4.30
- Server operating system and version: Debian GNU/Linux, 10 (buster), Kernel version: 4.19.0-21-amd64
- [2022-07-13 13:02:57 +0200] information/ConfigItem: Instantiated 1 GraphiteWriter.
- Enabled features: api checker graphite icingadb ido-mysql mainlog notification
Thanks in advance!