Error on bio X509 AUX reading pem file

Hello we are running icinga vesion r2.6.0-1. We will update eventually but for now this is what we are using. The icinga infrastructure is already set up and we have a master node and a bunch of satellite/agent nodes. I a trying to add a new satellite to our infrastructure but it looks like the .crt file is corrupted. I was able to get through the node wizard but when i restart the icinga service i get errors as follow:
Error on bio X509 AUX reading pem file '/etc/pki/“hostname”.crt
Error: Cannot get certificate from cert path: '/etc/pki/“hostname”.crt

I ran the command ‘openssl x509 -in /etc/icinga2/pki/“hostname”.crt -noout -text |grep -i ‘issuer|subject’’ and it returned ‘unable to load certificate’. So i know what my issue is and i know i have to go to the master to generate a new crt file. I believe the command would be icinga2 pki new-cert. My question is would this effect our previously set up icinga infrastructure. This is my first time really working with icinga and i don’t want to run a command on the master and it messes up our already set up icinga. Also what exactly would be the syntax of the command i run on the master and how do i copy it over to the satellite. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.