- Director version (System - About): Master
- Icinga Web 2 version and modules (System - About): 2.7.4
- Icinga 2 version (
icinga2 --version): 2.12.2
- Operating System and version: Debian 8
- Webserver, PHP versions: Apache, 5.6.40
I mistakenly upgraded to director module using the master version, & on trying to install 1.8.0 I get an error that the database is already ahead.
The issue I have now is that cli undoes the changes recently added.
For example we would add a host to a hostgroup, deploy and a few minutes later cli changes/undoes the change back to how it was before. This change is then added to activity log for deployment.
Is there a way to either:
- Go to director 1.8.0 from master
- Disable cli in the meantime
- Fix the cli issue