Add new icinga host failed

Hello,
if I add a new host via InsingaDirector, I get thise Warning:
“Trying to recreate icinga_host (“hostname.from.agent.de”) (DbObject.php:823)”
I could not see any association in the logs. The system(new host) itself is not known on the master.
Every other deployment attempt fails. Is there any other logs than /var/log/Icinga2/ ?
Thanx for your help.

My Environment
icinga2 - The Icinga 2 network monitoring daemon (version: 2.13.2-1)
Icinga Web 2 Version 2.9.5
PHP Version 7.1.30
Git commit date 2021-11-18

Loaded Libraries
Name Version
icinga/icinga-php-library 0.7.0
icinga/icinga-php-thirdparty 0.10.0
Loaded Modules
Name Version
director 1.7.2
fileshipper 1.1.0
grafana 1.3.6
incubator 0.5.0
ipl v0.3.0
monitoring 2.9.5
reactbundle 0.7.0
translation 2.9.5
vspheredb 1.1.0

We encounter this from time to time if for some reason the import source has the host twice.

Assuming you are creating from an import source and not hosts, you might check your import source.

If you’re not using an import source, you might check “Hosts” under Icinga director and make sure that it’s not there.

Hi Ben,
thanx. The behavior is on any deploying. No matter which object I try to create.

I reran into a known issue yesterday afternoon where using Icinga automation to create a host and using multiple variables to set the object_name property will also see this behavior:

Sync Rule failed: Trying to recreate icinga_host while it should merge/replace it. · Issue #2004 · Icinga/icingaweb2-module-director · GitHub

It may not be the issue in your case – if it’s not can we have the following information?

• How the host is getting created (manually in director, or via import source/sync)
  • If it’s an import/sync what sync properties are you using?

Screenshots may be useful too.