Activivating director brings up an error (Ubuntu armv7)

• installed icinga2 latest release as it is described. It`working.
  • instaled director latest release as it is described.
    director is listed in Configuration - modules. The database for director is present and available. I can ativate it. But when I want to configure it, several lines of error will print:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Icinga\Web\Response::getHeader() in /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Web/Controller/ActionController.php:186 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(521): Icinga\Module\Director\Web\Controller\ActionController->postDispatch() #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/Dispatcher.php(76): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘indexAction’) #2 /usr/share/php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Icinga\Web\Controller\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Icinga\Web\Request), Object(Icinga\Web\Response)) #3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/Web.php(361): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(Object(Icinga\Web\Request), Object(Icinga\Web\Response)) #4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Application/webrouter.php(109): Icinga\Application\Web->dispatch() #5 /usr/share/icingaweb2/public/index.php(4): require_once(’/usr/share/php/…’) #6 {main} thrown in /usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/director/library/Director/Web/Controller/ActionController.php on line 186

I cannot find, what is wrong. The log doesn`t showing anything.
    How can I get director

Thanks a lot

Can you share your exact versions of Icinga Web 2 and Director?

Thank you, Of course…
Icinga 2.4.1
Director 1.6.2
Ubuntu 16.04
Apache 2.4.6
PhP 7.2
Mysql actually

Director needs at least Icinga Web 2 2.6.0 as stated here.

Thank You!
OK. I have ubuntu 16.04 on a armv7 platform.
When I remove icinga 2.4.1 and delete the source link and doing install icinga2 new, then only 2.4.1 will be installed. Where can I get the newer release??
Thank in advance!

You need to install icinga 2 from the official icinga repository:
https://icinga.com/docs/icinga2/latest/doc/02-getting-started/#debianubunturaspbian-repositories

Just import the repository and you should be able to update the currently installed version to the newest ones.

ARM on Ubuntu is a different platform than Raspbian, those packages are not binary compatible. There’s no support for that Ubuntu specific architecture. If you want to have newer packages, you’ll need to recompile the deb sources on that platform. Check the development docs on packaging, they hold some instructions for doing so.

Cheers,
Michael

ok…
where can I get the sources?
When I try ‘apt-get sources icinga2’
I`ll get ‘permission denied’